Last updated: August 21, 2021
Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have the meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are singular or plural.
Account means the unique account created for you to access our Service or part of our Service.
Business (referred to in this Agreement as "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our") refers to AKS registered in Warsaw.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country relates to Poland
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
Service refers to the Site.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person that processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third party companies or persons employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to provide services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is being used.
Usage data refer to data collected automatically, generated when using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of the visit to the website).
Site refers to Allkeystore, available at https: // allkeystore. pl /
You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of collected data
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as the device's internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, time and date of visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. .
When you access the Service using or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device used, the unique identifier of the mobile device, the IP address of the mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile web browser that you use. you are using, unique device IDs and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service on or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For more information on removing Flash cookies, see "Where can I change the settings for disabling or removing Local Shared Objects?" available at "target https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that enable the Company, for example, to count users who have visited or opened these pages. email and to other related site statistics (for example, logging the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be either a "persistent" or a "Session" Cookie. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What are cookies?.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Essential / Necessary Cookies
Type: session cookies
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide these services.
Type: persistent cookies
Type: persistent cookies
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices made when using the Website, such as remembering login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Site.
Use of your personal data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
Providing and maintaining our Serviceincluding monitoring the use of our Service.
To manage your account: manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may provide you with access to various features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
In order to perform the contract: the development, compliance and conclusion of a contract for the purchase of products, items or services that you have acquired or any other contract with us through the Service.
Contacting you: To contact you by email, phone call, SMS or other equivalent electronic communication such as mobile app push notifications for updates or feature-related informational messages, products or contracted services, including security updates when it is it is necessary or justified for their implementation.
To deliver to you news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
Contacting you if there is a problem with your order: If payment for your order fails, we may send you an email to check whether there was any problem during the order process.
In the event of a business transfer: we may use your data to assess or carry out a merger, disposal, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings, in which the personal data we hold about you users of our services are among the transferred assets.
For other purposes: we may use your data for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal data in the following situations:
- Service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- In the event of a business transfer: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or in the course of negotiations regarding a merger, sale of Company assets, financing or the acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal data or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information can be viewed by all users and may be publicly disseminated to the outside.
- With your consent: we may disclose your personal data for any other purpose with your consent.
Storage of your personal data
The company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is typically retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally required to retain this data for a longer period.
Disclosure of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed in the Company's operating offices and in other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In some circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal information when required to do so by law or in response to important requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal information in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible abuse in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Website Users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is secure with the 100%. While we strive to implement commercially acceptable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not directed to persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from persons under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we take steps to delete this information from our servers.
If we need consent as a legal basis for processing your data and your country requires parental consent, we may require your parent's consent before collecting and using this information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Removal of association with a Facebook account
In accordance with the requirements of Facebook, we provide instructions on how to disconnect your Facebook account with our store:
- Go to the settings and privacy of your Facebook account. Click on "Settings".
- Then go to "Apps & Sites" and you'll see all your app activities.
- Select "Allkeystore".
- Click the "Delete" button.
In this way, the linking of the account with our store and all our access to your Facebook data will be deleted