Terms & Conditions
AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These regulations apply to the rules of using the online store www.allkeystore.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Store. The store was established on the basis of legal provisions in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The owner of the online store operating at www.allkeystore.pl is the AKS company with its registered office in Warsaw at 70/21 Saskej Street, NIP 1131952807 REGON 013046288
- The Regulations define the rights and obligations of Users as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller as the entity managing and running the Store.
- The Regulations apply to all Users, including Consumers.
- At the time of registration, the user is obliged to read the content of the regulations and may take further actions after prior consent and acceptance of all its provisions.
- The Regulations are made available to the Customer free of charge via the Website www.allkeystore.pl, in a form that allows the acquisition, playback and recording of the Regulations using the ICT system used by the Store Customer.
- By registering an Account in the Store, the Customer is obliged to read the Regulations, and by accepting and complying with the provisions of these Regulations by the Customer, he may make purchases under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
- User - a natural person, consumer, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality using the Store's services
- Consumer - in accordance with art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code - a natural person performing a legal transaction not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Retail Customer / Buyer - a user who purchases products at retail prices (without a discount).
- Regular Customer / Buyer - registered User, a person authorized to purchase products with a discount.
- Administrator - an entity that provides www.allkeystore.pl to Store Users.
- User Account - after registration and logging in, the User has the option of placing an order for the Products issued.
- Supplier - supplier of products for our store.
- Developer - creator of products offered in our store.
III TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF USING THE WEBSITE
- The store's business is retail and wholesale of cosmetic products and dietary supplements through the online store.
- The product catalog is an invitation to conclude a contract.
- In order to use the Online Store, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
- When using the Store, small cookies are installed in the Customer's IT system for the proper operation of certain functions of the Store, if the browser used by the Customer allows it.
- The store never sends requests to send the customer's password by e-mail.
IV REGISTRATION at allkeystore.pl and RULES FOR SUBMITTING AND FULFILLING ORDERS
- The store sells goods via the Internet at www.allkeystore.pl. Orders from customers are accepted via the website www.allkeystore.pl
- An order can be placed by adding a product to the cart and then by clicking the "Order" button.
- In order to be able to correctly perform the contract procedure, it will be necessary to set up a user account, thanks to which you can also monitor the status of the contract.
- The basic condition for the implementation of purchases is the correct filling of contact details along with the correct, existing e-mail address and telephone number under which it will be possible to confirm the order. Orders that cannot be confirmed within 3 working days will not be processed.
- After entering the registration data, the Customer confirms that he has read and accepted the Regulations
- The user, by checking the appropriate boxes or entering his data in the appropriate fields, makes a statement as follows:
- I consent to the processing of my personal data by the administrator, provided in the registration form and order forms, for the purposes of the proper performance of the contract;
- I started using the store's services voluntarily;
- I have read the Regulations and accept all its provisions;
- The data contained in the form is true;
- The store does not disclose personal data provided during registration to third parties, unless at the request of authorized state authorities, for the purposes of their proceedings.
- The Customer is responsible for the security and proper use of the Password, which should be kept confidential. In the event of circumstances indicating the suspicion that the Customer's Password is in the possession of an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of this fact.
- After registration, the Customer may log in to the Customer Account at any time and make changes to the data provided by him.
- In the case of browsing the content of the Store and placing an order by e-mail, registration is not obligatory.
- Registered User has the option to:
- Order a product by selecting the Add to Cart tab;
- Recommend to a friend;
- It is forbidden to post comments:
- Carrying unlawful content, posting offensive or defamatory information, containing threats or obscene or indecent content; providing false or misleading information;
- Infringing the rights of third parties; disseminating spam;
- The User may not copy, modify or distribute the content, photos, and logos without the prior consent of the authorized person.
- After completing the Order on the Website and determining the form of payment and delivery method, the Customer sends the Order to the Store. Before sending the Order, the Customer is required to log in to the Customer Account. Each time before placing the Order, the price of the selected Goods and the cost of Delivery are given.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the receipt of the Order by the Store, confirming all the essential elements. In order to verify the placed Order, the Customer should confirm the Order by selecting a reference to the Store's Website containing the encoded unique identifier of his Order.
- Based on the received Order confirmation in accordance with § 5 section 6, the Store checks the availability of the Goods.
- In the event of a positive verification of the availability of the Goods, the Customer receives information about the acceptance of the Order for execution, constituting the acceptance of the offer. At the same time, a contract for the sale of the Goods is concluded.
- If the Customer selects the payment method "transfer", the Order is processed after the transfer is credited to the Seller's bank account.
- The above confirmations and information are sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided during registration.
- If, after placing the Order, it turns out that the ordered Goods are unavailable in whole or in part, the Customer will be immediately informed by e-mail to the e-mail address provided or by phone, including the expected period of waiting for the availability of the Goods. In such a situation, the Customer may maintain the Order, despite the longer waiting time, cancel the Order or limit the Order to the part of the Good that is available.
- The Customer may cancel the Order placed in the Store at any time, but not later than until the Goods are shipped to the Customer.
- The ordered product is delivered immediately after purchase and successful payment, in the form of a download panel, where you can download the purchased products at any time.
- In some cases, access to products through the system may be granted for a few minutes while the payment is pending (verified).
- At the request of the Buyer, access to the products is also possible via individual links to download products, which will be generated at the request of the Buyer.
VI METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Payment can be made as follows:
- Quick payment via the external PayPal payment system, for payments in a currency other than PLN
- Fast payment via the external payment system Przelewy24 and PayU, for payments in a currency than PLN
- All prices are expressed in Polish zlotys for the Polish version of the website, and in US dollars for the English-language part of the website. They are gross prices and include all taxes.
- The price given for each Product is binding from the moment the Customer places the Order. The price is binding for both the Customer and the Seller.
- An invoice is issued for each Order.
- The payment card operator is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.
VII. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271), the consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason, by submitting within 14 days from the date of appropriate declaration of receipt of the goods. To meet the above deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- By purchasing digital products (digital content that has not been saved on a tangible medium) in our store, the Buyer agrees to start providing the service immediately. Access to digital products after purchase and successful payment is granted immediately by the system, so the service is provided immediately after the purchase.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Buyer in this case (when the service is provided immediately).
- It is possible to return the product under the warranty in the event of non-compliance of the purchased product with the contract. The store also allows the return of the product for other reasons, after individual consideration of the case.
- Products offered in the Online Store are covered by the seller's 12-month liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sale of July 27, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended)
- Complaints based on the seller's liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract should be submitted in writing via the contact form available at this link.
- The complaint should contain a detailed description of the type of non-compliance, date of occurrence, order number and contact details, which will facilitate the complaint procedure.
- The Store considers complaints immediately, at the latest within 14 days of receiving the complaint sent by the User.
- The returned goods must be accompanied by a description of non-compliance with the contract, order number, account number and contact details.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the User may request that the product be brought into conformity with the contract by replacing the product with a new one, unless the replacement is impossible (due to stock depletion), the Store will refund the Customer the equivalent of the purchase price.
- The costs related to returning the advertised goods are returned by the Store immediately after considering the complaint.
- The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address, correspondence address or fax number provided by the User.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Store immediately takes steps to implement its content.
- The administrator of your personal data is the AKS company with its registered office in Warsaw at Saskej 70/21, NIP 1131952807, REGON 013046288
- The data will be processed for the purpose of order fulfillment, shipment of goods and handling of complaints on the basis of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
- The Administrator is entitled to disclose personal data only to entities authorized under the applicable law, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and applicable law.
- Personal data and information contained in the order form will be used by the Administrator to conclude, amend, terminate the contract with the User and ensure the highest quality of services provided for this purpose.The Administrator processes the following data: name and surname, streets, house number, apartment number, postal code , city, telephone number (to facilitate delivery), e-mail address, tax identification number (to issue a VAT invoice in the case of purchases made by an entrepreneur).
- The user provides his personal data necessary for registration voluntarily, due to the fact that they are necessary for registration and purchase in the online store.
- The website administrator undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection, in particular by securing data against unauthorized disclosure.
- If the Administrator has doubts as to whether the registration data provided by the User is true or up-to-date, he obtains the right to take the following actions:
- Calls on the User to immediately remove untrue data or update data,
- immediate blocking of the service until the matter is resolved.
- The data will be stored for an indefinite period of time.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing.
- You have the right to object to further processing, and in the event of consent to the processing of data, to its withdrawal.
- The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- You also have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The Seller is entitled to exclusive property and personal copyrights to all materials, patterns, forms, logos and other content contained on the Online Store website.
- The use of materials posted on the Website is allowed only for the purposes of cooperation with the Seller and only for the Customer's own use. It is forbidden to copy, transfer and make available to third parties, whether paid or free of charge, the content of the Online Store website.
- With regard to the data and any other materials made available to the Customer or the Internet User on the Website, it is not allowed to use them for the purpose of conducting business by the Customer or the Internet User that is competitive to the Seller.
- We are not the authors of the provided code for plugins, templates and other elements and we assume no responsibility for its operation. The offered products have an open source code that is easy to modify. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify the files, code and other items received.
- Product updates are available as long as they are available from the supplier. If no product updates are available from the supplier, the products will not be updated.
- Information whether a product has updates available, whether updates may be delayed or whether we no longer offer updates for it can be found in the "Updates" tab available on each product page.
- In case the product allows you to download additional items from an external source, e.g. templates from the developer's library, some items may be licensed under a different license than the GPL license, e.g. graphic files. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify under which license the additional elements are downloaded.
- The license may not allow you to connect to the developer's server to download additional items, unless otherwise stated in the offer description.
- The offered products are licensed under the GPL. The license terms can be found in the product files.
- Product licenses do not allow for updates directly from the developer and do not include technical support.
- Products may not be fully functional without purchasing an additional (key) license from the developer.
- No keys, logins or passwords are provided with the files.
- The store determines the number of daily downloads of the purchased products and these conditions may be changed. The limit of downloads per day is renewed every day.
XII FINAL PROVISIONS
- Amendments to the regulations come into force after its acceptance by the current Users of the Store who are Consumers (for whom the services are provided). Such a user must accept the changes to the Regulations by sending the acceptance in response to the information about the change in the Regulations along with accepting the new text of the Regulations. The user has the option to withdraw from the contract, to terminate it immediately in the event of non-acceptance of the amended Regulations.
- Amendments to the regulations will not in any way infringe the rights acquired by Users using the online store www.allkeystore.pl before the effective date of the changes, in particular, they will not affect the placed and / or implemented orders. In this case, these orders will be implemented on the basis of the existing rules.
- Acceptance of the regulations in full with the changes introduced is a condition for further use of the Store.
- The Administrator reserves the right to temporarily disable the operation of the Store in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance, without prior notice to the Users, however, this will not affect the implementation of the order previously placed by the User.
- The User may at any time resign from the services provided electronically by the Store (e.g. User's account) without incurring any additional costs and without giving reasons.
- The contract may be terminated by sending an appropriate statement via the contact form available after this link.
- The contract will be terminated within 1 business day from the moment the Store receives the notice of termination.
- The Store may terminate the contract with a 7-day notice period if the User provides illegal content.
- Termination and termination of the contract does not in any way affect the acquired rights of customers using the Store.
- For matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services and the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product shall apply.
- These Regulations are valid from 01/08/2016