Terms & Conditions
AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These regulations apply to the rules of using the online store www.allkeystore.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Store. The store was established on the basis of legal provisions in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The owner of the online store operating at www.allkeystore.pl is the AKS company registered in Warsaw.
- The Regulations specify the rights and obligations of Users as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller as the entity managing and operating the Store.
- The Regulations apply to all Users, including Consumers.
- Upon registration, the User is obliged to read the regulations and may take further actions after prior consent and acceptance of all its provisions.
- The Regulations are made available to the Customer free of charge via the Website www.allkeystore.pl, in a form that allows obtaining, reproducing and recording the Regulations using the IT system used by the Store Customer.
- When registering an Account in the Store, the Customer is obliged to read the Regulations and by accepting and complying with the provisions of these Regulations, the Customer may make purchases under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
- User – a natural person, consumer, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality using the Store's services
- Consumer - in accordance with Art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code - a natural person performing a legal act not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Retail Customer / Buyer – user purchasing products at retail prices (without discount).
- Regular Customer / Buyer - registered User, person entitled to purchase products with a discount.
- Administrator - the entity providing www.allkeystore.pl to the Store Users.
- User Account – after registration and logging in, the User can place an order for the displayed Products.
- Supplier - supplier of products for our store.
- Developer - creator of products offered in our store.
III TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF USING THE WEBSITE
- The store's business activity is retail and wholesale of cosmetic products and dietary supplements via the online store.
- The product catalog is an invitation to conclude a contract.
- In order to use the Online Store, the Customer must have an active e-mail account.
- When using the Store, small cookies are installed in the Customer's IT system for the purpose of proper operation of specific Store functions, if the browser used by the Customer allows it.
- The store never sends requests to send the customer's password by e-mail.
IV REGISTRATION at allkeystore.pl and RULES FOR SUBMITTING AND COMPLETING AN ORDER
- The store sells goods via the Internet at www.allkeystore.pl. Orders from customers are accepted via the website www.allkeystore.pl
- You can place an order by adding a product to the cart and then using the "Order" button.
- In order for the ordering procedure to be carried out correctly, it will be necessary to create a user account, thanks to which you can also monitor the status of the order.
- The basic condition for the completion of purchases is the correct completion of contact details along with a correct, existing e-mail address and telephone number at which the order can be confirmed. Orders that cannot be confirmed within 3 business days will not be processed.
- After entering the registration data, the Customer confirms reading and acceptance of the Regulations
- By checking the appropriate boxes or entering their data in the appropriate fields, the User submits the following declaration:
- I consent to the processing of my personal data by the administrator, provided in the registration form and order forms, for the purposes of proper performance of the contract;
- I started using the store's services voluntarily;
- I have read the Regulations and accept all its provisions;
- The data contained in the form is true;
- The store does not disclose personal data provided during registration to third parties, unless at the request of authorized state authorities for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them.
- The Customer is responsible for the security and proper use of the Password, which he should keep confidential. If there are circumstances indicating a suspicion that the Customer's Password is in the possession of an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of this fact.
- After registration, the Customer may log in to the Customer Account at any time and change the data provided by him/her.
- When browsing the content of the Store and placing an order by e-mail, registration is not obligatory.
- Registered User has the option to:
- Order a product by selecting the Add to Cart tab;
- Recommend to a friend;
- It is forbidden to post comments:
- Containing illegal content, posting abusive or defamatory information, containing threats or obscene or indecent content; providing false or misleading information;
- Infringing the rights of third parties; disseminating spam;
- The user may not copy, modify or distribute the content, photos, logos without the prior consent of the authorized person.
- After completing the Order on the Website and specifying the payment method and delivery method, the Customer sends the Order to the Store. Before sending the Order, the Customer is obliged to log in to the Customer Account. Each time before placing an Order, the price of the selected Goods and the cost of Delivery are provided.
- After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming that the Order has been received by the Store, confirming all important elements. In order to verify the placed Order, the Customer should confirm the Order by selecting a link to the Store's Website containing the encoded unique identifier of his Order.
- Based on the received Order confirmation in accordance with § 5 section 6, the Store checks the availability of the Goods.
- In the event of positive verification of the availability of the Goods, the Customer receives information about the acceptance of the Order for execution, constituting acceptance of the offer. At the same time, a contract for the sale of the Goods is concluded.
- If the Customer chooses the payment method "transfer", the Order is processed after the transfer is credited to the Seller's bank account.
- The above confirmations and information are sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided during registration.
- If, after placing the Order, it turns out that the ordered Goods are unavailable in whole or in part, the Customer will be informed immediately by e-mail to the provided e-mail address or by phone, including the expected waiting period for the Goods' availability. In such a situation, the Customer may maintain the Order despite the longer waiting time, cancel the Order or limit the Order to the part of the Goods that is available.
- The Customer may cancel the Order placed in the Store at any time, but no later than until the Goods are sent to the Customer.
- The ordered product is delivered immediately after purchase and successful payment, in the form of a download panel, where you can download the purchased products at any time.
- In some cases, access to products through the system may be granted for several minutes while the payment is pending (verified).
- At the Buyer's request, access to the products is also possible via individual product download links, which will be generated at the Buyer's request.
VI METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Payment can be made as follows:
- Fast payment via the external payment system PayPal, for payments in a currency other than PLN
- Fast payment via the external payment system Przelewy24 and PayU, for payments in currencies other than PLN
- All prices are expressed in Polish zlotys for the Polish version of the website and in US dollars for the English-language part of the website. They are gross prices and include all taxes.
- The price given for each Good is binding from the moment the Customer places the Order. The price is binding on both the Customer and the Seller.
- An invoice is issued for each Order.
- The payment card operator is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniaowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.
VII. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271), the consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, an appropriate declaration. To meet the above deadline, it is enough to send the declaration before its expiry.
- By purchasing digital products (digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium) in our store, the Buyer agrees to the immediate commencement of the provision of the service. Access to digital products after purchase and successful payment is granted immediately by the system, so the service is provided immediately after purchase.
- The Buyer is not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract in such a case (when the service is provided immediately).
- It is possible to return the product under warranty in the event of non-compliance of the purchased product with the contract. The store also allows the return of the product for other reasons, after individual consideration of the case.
- Products offered in the Online Store are covered by the seller's 12-month liability for non-conformity of the goods with the contract, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on special conditions of consumer sales of July 27, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
- Complaints based on the seller's liability for non-conformity of the goods with the contract should be submitted in writing via the contact form available at this link.
- The complaint should include a detailed description of the type of non-compliance, the date of occurrence, order number and contact details, which will facilitate the complaint procedure.
- The Store considers complaints immediately, no later than within 14 days of receiving the complaint sent by the User.
- The returned goods must be accompanied by a description of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract, order number, account number and contact details.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the User may request that the product be brought into compliance with the contract by replacing the product with a new one, unless the replacement is impossible (due to exhaustion of stocks). The Store will refund the Customer the equivalent of the purchase price.
- The costs associated with returning the complained goods are reimbursed by the Store immediately after considering the complaint.
- A response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address, correspondence address or fax number provided by the User.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Store will immediately take action to implement its content.
- The administrator of your personal data is the AKS company registered in Warsaw.
- The data will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling the order, shipping goods and handling complaints pursuant to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)
- The Administrator is entitled to disclose personal data only to entities authorized under applicable law, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations and applicable law.
- Personal data and information contained in the order form will be used by the Administrator to conclude, change and terminate the contract with the User and ensure the highest quality of services provided. For this purpose, the Administrator processes the following data: name and surname, streets, house number, apartment number, postal code , city, telephone number (to facilitate delivery), e-mail address, NIP (in order to issue a VAT invoice in the case of purchases made by an entrepreneur).
- The user provides his/her personal data required for registration voluntarily, as they are necessary for registration and purchase in the online store.
- The website administrator undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection, in particular by securing data against disclosure by unauthorized persons.
- If the Administrator has any doubts as to the truthfulness or validity of the registration data provided by the User, he is authorized to take the following actions:
- Calling the User to immediately remove false data or update the data,
- immediate blocking of the service until the matter is clarified.
- The data will be stored for an indefinite period of time.
- You have the right to access your personal data, post it, delete it or limit its processing.
- You have the right to object to further processing and, if you consent to the processing of your data, to withdraw it.
- Exercising the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- You also have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The Seller has exclusive economic and personal copyrights to all materials, patterns, forms, logos and other content contained on the Online Store website.
- The use of materials posted on the Website is permitted only for the purposes of cooperation with the Seller and only for the Customer's own use. Copying, transmitting and making available to third parties the content available on the Online Store's websites for a fee or free of charge is prohibited.
- With respect to data and any other materials made available to the Customer or Internet User on the Website, it is not permissible to use them for the purpose of conducting activities competitive to the Seller by the Customer or Internet User.
- We are not the authors of the provided plugin code, templates and other elements and are not responsible for its operation. The offered products have open source code that is easy to modify. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify the received files, code and other elements.
- Product updates are available as long as they are available from the supplier. If product updates are not available from the supplier, the products will not be updated.
- Information whether the product has updates available, whether updates may be delayed or whether we no longer offer updates for it can be found in the "Updates" tab available on each product page.
- If the product allows you to download additional elements from an external source, e.g. templates from the developer's library, some elements may be under a license other than the GPL license, e.g. graphic files. It is the buyer's responsibility to verify under which license additional elements are downloaded.
- Your license may not allow you to connect to the developer's server to download additional items unless otherwise noted in the offer description.
- The products offered are under the GPL license. License terms are located in the product files.
- Product licenses do not allow updates directly from the developer and do not include technical support.
- Products may not have full functionality without purchasing an additional license (with key) from the developer.
- No keys, logins or passwords are provided with the files.
- The number of daily downloads of purchased products is determined by the store and these conditions may be changed. The daily download limit is renewed every day.
XII FINAL PROVISIONS
- Changes to the regulations come into force after their acceptance by the current Users of the Store who are Consumers (to whom services are provided). Such a user must accept changes to the Regulations by sending acceptance in response to information about the change in the Regulations along with accepting the new text of the Regulations. The User has the option of withdrawing from the contract and terminating it immediately if he/she does not accept the amended Regulations.
- Changes to the regulations will not in any way violate the rights acquired by Users using the online store www.allkeystore.pl before the date of entry into force of the changes, in particular they will not affect the orders placed and/or processed. In such a case, these orders will be processed under the existing rules.
- Acceptance of the regulations in their entirety together with the changes introduced is a condition for further use of the Store.
- The Administrator reserves the right to temporarily completely disable the operation of the Store in order to improve it, add services or perform maintenance, without prior notice to Users, however, this will not affect the execution of the order previously placed by the User.
- The User may at any time resign from the services provided electronically by the Store (e.g. User account) without incurring any additional costs and without giving reasons.
- The contract can be terminated by sending an appropriate declaration via the contact form located after this link.
- The contract will be terminated within 1 business day from the moment the Store receives the notice of termination.
- The Store may terminate the contract with 7 days' notice if the User provides illegal content.
- Termination and termination of the contract does not in any way violate the acquired rights of Customers using the Store.
- The buyer making a purchase in the store agrees to issue an invoice and provide the necessary data for its issuance, such as: Name and surname, street with house/apartment number, postal code, city.
- To matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services and the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product shall apply.
- These Regulations are valid from 01/08/2016